In honor of All Saints Day (November 1, 2016) ELA and Religion classes will be working in collaboration researching, describing, and creating projects around saints of students’ choosing. There will be two parts of this project.
- ESSAY – a written essay is required to be completed before the presentation element is required. Please see the rubric below to see expectations for the written portion of this project.
- DOWNLOAD the following link to see instructions on how to write an INTRODUCTION AND CONCLUSION:
- PRESENTATION – students will be allowed to present information on their selected saint using the following options:
- Poster – Large Flat Poster (NO TRI-BOARD
- PICTURE of saint with CAPTION explaining:
- NAME OF SAINT
- BORN AND DIED
- MAP – showing the region or area where the saint lived with LABELS showing
- NAME OF COUNTRY, REGION, CITY, ISLAND, VILLAGE, ETC . . .where saint lived and helped.
- PICTURE portraying saint DOING the work she/he is known for with CAPTION explaining:
- WHAT THE SAINT IS DOING
- HOW THE SAINT HELPED OTHERS
- PICTURE OF RELICS associated with saint with CAPTION explaining:
- DESCRIBE THE RELIC
- THREE additional facts with THREE ADDITIONAL PICTURES with CAPTIONS explaining/describing the pictures.