Daily Homework 2018
- Reading Log – Due on Mondays
- Reading worksheet or math worksheet
- Study Multiplications or Divisions
- Spelling homework for the week
- Monday – Make flashcards
- Tuesday- Write 20 sentences (one spelling word per sentence)
- Wednesday- Define 20 words
- Thursday – Study/Review
- Friday- Spelling Test
Some reminders about upcoming events at OLGS include:
- May 14th –18th– Book Fair – BOGO
- May 16th– 8th grade Passing of the Candle- Mass
- May 17th– Sports Banquet
- May 20th– Parish Spring Festival
- May 22nd– Field Day Meeting- library
- May 21-24th– 6th-7th Final Exams
- May 25th– 8th grade Graduation
- Field Day- May 31st– Save the Date
- June 1st– Last day of School- Mass & Awards- Early dismissal at 12:00PM.
Extra Resources for students
To access our reading, math or science textbook please visit the website below.
Mathletics- math practice
To access mathletics please visit the website below.