Mrs. M. Cipolla
My goals for all my students are to foster a real love for learning that will continue for the rest of their lives, to become good and informed citizens of our country, to love God, to remain faithful to His Church, and to serve others as Jesus did.
- Be Prompt
- Be on time for the beginning of the school day and to each class during the day.
- Be Prepared
- Come to class prepared with all assignments, homework, and supplies.
- Be Productive
- Do good work
- Participate, speaking one at a time; stay focused; and sit in your desk.
- Be Positive
- Help to build an encouraging learning environment so that everyone has a chance to learn.
- *Be Polite
- Respect yourself and all those around you.
- Respect school property and the property of others.
- Students are to come prepared to learn all that they can.
- Students are to follow classroom routines quietly.
- Students are to turn in assignments, projects, and homework at the time it is due.
- Students are to do their very best work.
If you need to contact me, my e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping Social Studies Skills Sharp: