Tuition & Fees
ICCS Tuition Scale 2017-2018
Full tuition is $7,180.00
Through the generous support of many donors and the faithful of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, we can offer the GRANTS below to each family who has applied through FACTS at: online.factsmgt.com/aid
The first tuition payment is due on July 1st and on the 1st of each month through April. Please include a $35.00 late fee when tuition is paid after the 5th of the month.
ICCS Tuition Scale 2017-18
You can estimate your tuition costs from the chart above. Final tuition will be determined through FACTS analysis.
FEES : (non-refundable)
Academic Fee Pre-K 3 – 8th Grade $350 per student Due June 5th
8th Grade Graduation $50 per student in 8th grade only Due August 5th
*In addition to the tuition, each family is required by the Parish to sell at least $70 worth of tickets for both the fall and spring parish raffles.
Tuition will need to be paid through FACTS Tuition Management. All Families are REQUIRED to set up an account.
Registration & Academic fees may be paid with cash, check, money order.
All students must be in complete uniform daily. Uniforms are available for purchase through Parker School Uniforms North Post Oak, 1110 North Post Oak, Suite 140, 713-681-4045. www.parkersu.com
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW STUDENTS:
1. Official Transcript from Previous School(s) – Official Copy Permanent Record Card
2. Official Copy of Standardized Testing Results (STARR, TAAS, MAT 6, SAT, etc.)
3. Copy of most current Report Card
4. Original Updated Immunization Records (see note below)
5. Original Birth Certificate (school will make a copy)
6. Copy of Social Security Card
7. Copy of Baptism/First Eucharist Certificates (if applicable)
8. Incoming PK3 – 7th grade students must take skills assessment (Please schedule with office)
9. Incoming 5th – 7th grade students & parents must meet with the principal (Please schedule with office)
*Immunization Requirements 2017-2018*
Each student entering/returning to Our Lady of Guadalupe School must be up to date on all immunizations.