Tuition & Fees
Important Dates for Tuition Assistance
February 09, 2018 FACTS deadline ( 90% of available funds will be distributed)
Week of March 16, 2018 Email notifications to parents regarding awards.
July 20, 2018 2nd FACTS DEADLINE (remaining 10 % will be distributed)
Week of August 10, 2018 Email notification to parents regarding awards
ICCS Tuition 2018-2019
At full capacity the average cost of your child’s education is approximately $7,000. Through the generous support of many donors and the faithful of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, grants to offset your tuition are awarded based on your family’s income. Visit our school or go online now to apply for tuition grants. In order to receive tuition grants, every family must apply through FACTS tuition assistance online at factsmgmt.com/aid. Apply before February 9th. After this date contact Our Lady of Guadalupe to inquire about remaining space and available grants. If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact the school office at: (713) 224-6904.
ICCS Tuition Scale 2018-2019
Full tuition is approximately $7,000
Through the generous support of many donors and the faithful of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, we can offer the GRANTS below to each family who has applied through FACTS at: online.factsmgt.com/aid Download FACTS Flyer
FEES : (non-refundable) Coming Soon
Academic Fee Pre-K 3 – 8th Grade $_______ per student Due _________
8th Grade Graduation $_______per student in 8th grade only Due _________
*In addition to the tuition, each family is required by the Parish to sell at least $70 worth of tickets for both the fall and spring parish raffles.
Tuition will need to be paid through FACTS Tuition Management. All Families are REQUIRED to set up an account.
Registration & Academic fees may be paid with cash, check, money order.
UNIFORM INFORMATION: Coming Soon
All students must be in complete uniform daily. Uniforms are available for purchase through ________ Uniforms
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW STUDENTS:
1. Official Transcript from Previous School(s) – Official Copy Permanent Record Card
2. Official Copy of Standardized Testing Results (STARR, TAAS, MAT 6, SAT, etc.)
3. Copy of most current Report Card
4. Original Updated Immunization Records (see note below)
5. Original Birth Certificate (school will make a copy)
6. Copy of Social Security Card
7. Copy of Baptism/First Eucharist Certificates (if applicable)
8. Incoming PK3 – 7th grade students must take skills assessment (Please schedule with office)
9. Incoming 5th – 7th grade students & parents must meet with the principal (Please schedule with office)
*Immunization Requirements 2018-2019*
Each student entering/returning to Our Lady of Guadalupe School must be up to date on all immunizations.