Please call or stop by the school office in order to begin the Admissions Process. You may also contact our administrative assistant, Veronica Echavarria , at email@example.com
School tours are available Monday & Wednesdays between 9:00am and 2:00pm. Please make sure to call the office ahead of time to schedule your visit.
- Official Transcript & Permanent Record Card from Previous School(s)
- Official Copy of Standardized Testing Results (STAR, ITBS, SAT, etc.)
- Copy of most current Report Card
- Original Updated Immunization Records*
- Original Birth Certificate (school will make a copy)
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Baptism/First Eucharist Certificates (if applicable)
- Copy of documentation of learning needs if applicable (ADHD, ARD documents, etc)
*All students must be up to date on immunizations by the 1st day of school.
- PreK-3 students must be 3 prior to September 1st & toilet trained by first day of school
- PreK-4 students must be 4 prior to September 1st
- PreK-3,4, and K students must be screened prior to receiving a registration packet
- 1st-7th graders must take a basic skills assessment prior to receiving registration packet
- 5th-7th grade students and parents must meet with the principal